Presenter: Joel Salatin
Live Q&A Session: Catch the Archived Show on UW Radio
In This Presentation…
* The role of the herbivore in nature
* Why traditional diets were centered around herbivores and/or seafood
* The nutrition consequences of feeding an animal an improper diet
* How to navigate confusing food labels and categories
* The obstacles in place to keep real food out of the commercial supermarket
* The impact of opting out of the modern food system
* Is real food elitist?
* Can real food feed the world?